Monday, May 14, 2007

Operation Feed...continued

So I may be behind, but good reason has come with that. Being sick is a very hard thing to deal with on top of school work, that and a lousy internet service provider can do the trick. But this is not what this blog is about so I must contain myself.

Over the weekend, my bank and I ended up raising over $1000.00 for Operation Feed, and tons more food that anyone could ever imagine. ONLY this is, it's sad to know that even though we did raise alot of money, it's still not enough to get by for some people. All of our branches have been raising money, and so far we are the best but still, it's like I hate to see people in such desperate conditions.

This June coming up, I will be participating in a Big/Little Show hosted by Big Brothers Big Sisters. As I have said before, I am a member of this organization and I have a little sister. She is probably the best thing ever to happen to me, and sometimes the worst. When I say worst, I don't mean by her part, but she makes me realize what it really means to want someone there for you and have someone there for you at all times. I always took that for granted and didn't really think about it. She brings out the best in me and I am so proud of myself because she has changed me as a person.

Well viewers.........more news to come...in the future...so STAY TUNED!!!!

No comments: